Gluten Free Dairy Free Keto Paleo Whole 30
This sheet pan fritatta makes an excellent dinner OR breakfast meal. Comes together quickly and the ingredients can be totally switched up to whatever you have on hand and want to toss in.
4 tablespoons of grass fed butter or ghee
1 bunch of rainbow chard or leafy green of choice
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3 scallion, chopped
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 bag of frozen broccoli
12 pasture raised eggs
3/4 cup milk of choice
1 tsp italian seasoning
1/2 tsp pink salt
1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
Grated parmesan cheese OR feta cheese, optional
Of course you could also cook up sausage or bacon and add in either of those as well.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place butter or ghee in a 15 x 10 inch pan and place in oven while it heats up
2. Meanwhile smash garlic and set aside. Allow broccoli to begin to defrost. Chop up the chard, scallions, tomatoes.
3. Once butter or ghee is melted add the chard, scallions, tomatoes, and broccoli to pan.
4. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes. Meanwhile whisk together eggs and milk. Mince garlic and add into milk and egg along with seasoning, salt, and pepper and mix.
5. Pull pan from oven, chop up softened broccoli into smaller pieces if needed and then pour egg mixture over veggies in pan. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese or feta and add sausage or bacon if desired.
6. Return to oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until egg is cooked through. Let set for a few minutes, serve warm. Excellent as leftovers too.